Tuesday 15 December 2009

Tech Industry 2009

Ok,
A lot of fun during the preparation and organization of Tech Industry 2009 at Riga on Kipsala. My personal as a moderator hard job during conference and seminar in opposite of a lot of fun on Saturday November 28th during Robotics Contest.
This wa my first that kind of project partially as volunteer, partially paid. I used a lot of Open Source and creativity to manage it.
It is so, it times when you have a lack of certain recourses (money in this case), you over covered with a lot of good ideas and solutions, I would say this is real experience and useful entry for my CV. well I will wright more about the experience an I will provide some presentations on this, but here please see small photo stream from all Tech Industry event.

No comments:

Post a Comment