Saturday 15 May 2010

Eisner Design website

Ok,
I am posting this as my portfolio entry. It is my this weeks CSS creation.
From Eisner Design
Some hack that I made with CSS3 + CSS3 DOM last child property, the code looks like this.
#page-menu ul > li:last-child {
border-bottom:none;
}
Here I am working with last child on an list elements of separate id. Tested and works on Firefox, IE not ( if you want to go working on IE install Chrome frame and ad chrome frame to your sites meta tag in head section).
Works on Google chrome, too. Not tested on Opera and Safari.
Anyway looks fabulous, agree? You don,t need to use JavaScript or create some sort of last child class.
And Actually :last:child property is official CSS3 recommendation by W3 consortium.
You can see the result - last element oh the list has no bottom border.
From Eisner Design
If you want the real code post a comment and I will provide you with my rendering.

No comments:

Post a Comment